Wednesday 6 October 2010

Briefing

Upto this point i have been looking at live music, visual music and the peoples personal experiences to this, i have gathered information on how people react to these experiences. 
In todays crit we were split into small groups and explained our project so far, what we had researched and where we saw the project going, collecting feedback and idea generation from the others in the group helped me to indentify the key points of my project and where i see this project developing.

-I really like the idea of being able to generate a certain emotion so i would like to explore the science behind moods and emotions and how to control them.
- the news that the Fever Ray project is soon to end has really spurred me to think of something to send out to the fans to thank them so I will research into band merchandise
-i like the idea of somehow generating a mood through the merchandise, possibly interactive packs enabling the audience to connect with the music like at a live show... this idea then encorporates all my research so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment